Terms & conditions
- Your payment can be made on line by Visa, Mastercard or Debit cards. As a broker our partners will process the payments for you.
- Should you wish to pay by transfer that will not be a problem, just let us know and we will send you the transfer details
Changes & cancellations
- Less than 30 days before play and for 'no shows' 100% loss of monies paid.
- If the course is closed, you will need to get a confirmation from the golf course when you are at the club house to confirm that they will not charge for your round, if we are not charged then we will refund your monies in full, if we are charged then we will not be able to refund any monies to you.
- Any changes to your tee times are made free of charge if you are changing to a time on the same golf course.
Not liable for
- Slow play at any golf course.
- Golf played on temporary greens and tees if we have not previously been informed of these works. Any trolley or buggy bans in force when a course makes a decision due to certain weather conditions.
Prior to arrival date
- If requested to do so we will call and check the status of the golf course on your behalf. Should you choose for any reason not to travel, we will subject to the policy of the golf course, try and postpone your tee times and book again in the future at a time agreed. Prices supplements may be incurred depending on when you would like to re-book.
Content & advertisements
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or delete any of the information, advertisements or contents that appear on our website www.teetimesforyou.com at any time. The users have no right to make any claim against us in this respect.