Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 9T
Golf Sologne close to the chateaux of the Loire
Located 135km south of Paris , the 18-hole golf Sologne occupies an area of 184 hectares, near La Ferte Saint Aubin, about 20km of Orleans, near the famous castles of the Loire.
The birth of an exceptional golf
Oldest golf course in the Centre Region , golf Sologne was created in the post-war shaped park in the nineteenth century.
Renovated in 2009 and 2010 , the original course was redesigned by architect Olivier Dongradi , harmoniously integrating the old buildings and the surrounding forest .
Inaugurated in 2011, the golf now offers : – Expanded fairways – The expanded and remodeled greens – New bunkers – A beautiful water hazard in the end, crossing from one side of the pond clubhouse until the 18th hole
Golf Sologne in the heart of unspoilt nature
Bordered by the Cosson River and dotted with ponds , golf stretches prospects , sometimes to the castle , sometimes into the woods , walking between massive Pyrenean oak , birch , beech and ash, with here and there large black pine launched an assault on the sky.
Wandering the forest paths and heathland , gorse and bracken , it is not uncommon to catch the fleeting bond of deer and deer, or admire the agile flight of wild ducks …
The 9-hole golf Sologne is ideal for perfect for both beginners and for experienced golfers , giving the example of the 18-hole course all the fun of a game of golf immersed in the lush Domain Sologne .
Services available to golf: – Parking in Plei air – Club house (home) – Bar and restaurant ( open year round ) – Proshop (fashion, hardware , accessories, office internships )
- Address Route de Jouy-le-Potier
- City 45240 La Ferté-Saint-Aubin
- State/Province Centre
- Country France
- Allowed CC VISA, MasterCard
- Allowed Players 1-4 players
- Holes 9
- Designer Olivier Dongradi
- Dresscode Proper dress attire required
Putting Green, Chipping Area, Practice Bunker, Food Service: Restaurant
How to get to Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 9T , La Ferté-Saint-Aubin (France)
Access to golf:
- By car from Paris : take the A10 motorway, toll Saint Arnould , continue to Orleans Centre , then take the A71 to Clermont- Bourges and continue until exit Olivet La Ferte Saint Aubin . Just after the toll , follow signs Jouy le Potier . Crossing Jouy le Potier, turn left onto the road to La Ferte Saint Aubin . The entrance to the golf course is approximately 7km.
- GPS coordinates : 47.730953 (latitude ) 1.901566 (longitude )
Real Time Reservations
Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 9T is not yet in our pool of Golf Courses for orders.
For this reason unfortunately you can't book it at the moment.
- Real Time Confirmation
- Free Cancelation
- Free Modification
Golf Course Rating
- Money Value:
- Pace of Play:
- Average rating of 3/5 based on 1 reviews
Golf Courses Nearby
Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 18T La Ferté-Saint-Aubin, Centre
Golf dOrléans Limère - Limère - 18T Ardon, Centre
Golf dOrléans Donnery - Orléans Donnery - 18T Donnery, Centre