Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 18T
The Sologne golf club, steps from the Loire châteaux
Located 83.2mi south of Paris, the 18-hole Sologne golf club covers a 454 acre estate, near Ferté Saint Aubin, about 12.8mi from Orléans, near the famous Loire châteaux.
The birth of a unique golf course
The oldest course in the Central region, the Sologne golf course was designed post-war after a park inspired by the19th century.
Renovated in 2009 and 2010, the original course was redesigned by architect Olivier Dongradi, harmoniously integrating vintage buildings and the surrounding forest.
Inaugurated in 2011, it now offers: – widened fairways – expanded and redesigned greens – new bunkers – a beautiful water hazard toward the end, which crosses the club house pond throughout until the 18th hole
The Sologne golf club in the middle of real nature
Bordered by the Cosson river and scattered with ponds, the course stretches either toward the castle or the woods, winding between the forests of Tauzin oak, birches, beech and ash, as well as some large laricio pines which soar toward the sky.
Around the wooden paths and heathland, broom and fern, it is not unusual to come upon deers and does fleetingly jumping or to admire the graceful flight of wild ducks…
The 18-hole Sologne golf club stretches between woods and ponds over almost 495 acres.
The 18 hole course holds various challenges which surprise the toughest players as they move on: selective and technical, it still remains accessible to both beginner and experienced golfers.
Access to the club:
- By car from Paris: via highway A10, at the Saint Arnould toll, follow until Orléans Centre then take highway A71 toward Clermont-Bourges and continue until the Olivert-La Ferté Saint Aubin exit. Right after the toll, drive toward Jouy le Potier. When crossing Jouy le Potier, take a left toward La Ferté Saint Aubin. Enter the golf club about 4.6 miles away.
- GPS navigation: 47.730953 (latitude); 1.901566 (longitude)
Amenitites available at the club: – Outdoor parking – Club house (welcome) – Bar and restaurant (open year-round) – Proshop (apparel, equipment, accessories, clinic desk)
- Address Route de Jouy-le-Potier
- City 45240 La Ferté-Saint-Aubin
- State/Province Centre
- Country France
- Allowed CC VISA, MasterCard
- Allowed Players 1-4 players
- Holes 18
- Designer Olivier Dongradi
- Dresscode Proper dress attire required
Putting Green, Chipping Area, Practice Bunker, Food Service: Restaurant
Real Time Reservations
Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 18T is not yet in our pool of Golf Courses for orders.
For this reason unfortunately you can't book it at the moment.
- Real Time Confirmation
- Free Cancelation
- Free Modification
Golf Course Rating
- Money Value:
- Pace of Play:
- Average rating of 3/5 based on 1 reviews
Golf Courses Nearby
Golf de Sologne - Sologne - 9T La Ferté-Saint-Aubin, Centre
Golf dOrléans Limère - Limère - 18T Ardon, Centre
Golf dOrléans Donnery - Orléans Donnery - 18T Donnery, Centre