Big Sky Golf and Country Club
Big Sky Golf and Country club is the longest of four championship courses that comprise the Whistler Village golf community. Golf Digest has rated Whistler as the number one golf destination in CanadaJust 25 minutes north of Whistler is a golf setting so majestic that it must be experienced to be appreciated. At the base of beautiful, snow capped Mount Currie, in the scenic Pemberton valley, Big Sky Golf & Country Club provides a peaceful and serene setting for a golf experience that you will not soon forget. Designed by award-winning golf course architect Robert Cupp, who also designed famed Pumpkin Ridge, Big Sky Golf and Country Club features the finest in golf course conditioning with bent grass from tee to green. A links design over gentle rolling terrain, Big Sky offers the finest in golf resort amenities with a fully licensed restaurant capable of hosting weddings and corporate functions.
- Address 1690 Airport Road
- City V0N 2L3 Pemberton
- State/Province Whistler
- Country British Columbia
- Allowed CC VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress
- Allowed Players 2-4 players
- Year Build 1993
- Holes 18
- Designer Robert Cupp
- Greens Bent Grass
- Dresscode No Denim. Collared Shirt and Tailored Pants/Shorts Required.
Rental Clubs, Golf Cart Rental, Pull Cart Rental, Driving Range, Putting Green, Chipping Area, Teaching Pro, Practice Bunker, Golf School, Food Service: Restaurant, Bar Service: Full Bar
1. Cancellation of any golf reservations must be made no later than 48 hours prior to date of play. If reservation is not cancelled by this time, the credit card holder will be responsible for the full greens fees with the credit card being automatically charged.
2. Any tee times not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policies will be subject to full charges.
3. In the event of inclement weather, cancellations without penalties will be based upon the policy of the golf course. Please note that wind and frost are not considered inclement weather.
4. Dates and times are subject to change due to tournaments, non-availability and events beyond our control.
5. All players must conform with the dress code. Tailored pants or shorts and collared shirt required. No cutoffs or jeans allowed.
6. Soft spikes only, the use of metal spikes are prohibited.
Rate does not include tax or cart.
How to get to Big Sky Golf and Country Club , Pemberton (British Columbia)
In the pastoral Pemberton valley walled in by glacier-capped peaks two hours from Vancouver, British Columbia, designer Bob Cupp has fashioned a subtle, gently rolling test that would fit right in on Hilton Head Island — except for the towering mountains and resident black bears.
Real Time Reservations
Tee times booking price
- Real Time Confirmation
- Free Cancelation
- Free Modification